Subject: FW: New internships at ILO-Brussels
From: "SM kantselei info" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2024 14:44:36 +0300

From: ILO-Brussels <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2024 11:09 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: New internships at ILO-Brussels

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18y9naWhJNpTmVTIQQMeCOOo7il> 
<https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18y9naWhJNpTmVTIQQMeCOOo7il>

Internships

ILO Office for the EU and the Benelux countries

The ILO Office for the European Union and the Benelux countries 
<https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18y9nqvJ3rKThO0P99SnFCmYN8L>  is looking for two 
enthusiastic interns to join its team. The internships are for a six-month 
period, starting on 15 January until 15 July 2025.

For more information, including the required profiles, please check the 
following links:

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18y9nyirIgVoff4nijqsc19h83Y> Disability - 
Internship on Policy and Communication
If you are interested, please apply by 31 October 2024.

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18y9nG5an65TcG7VrsYwIpVzsZb> Internship on 
Development Cooperation and Communication
If you are interested, please apply by 14 October 2024.

Please feel free to share this e-mail with contacts who may be interested.

Follow us

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18y9nNRT1Vgoa7btACwBeOHRNUo>

Sent to: [email-masked]

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/u/13GwOl7KbRpbKUgFCGN6CM> Unsubscribe ｜ 
<https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18y9nVEBGKqT7yf1JM4FLdua8PB> Privacy Policy

ILO Office for the European Union and the Benelux countries

37 boulevard du Régent

B-1000 Brussels

Belgium